Organizing Junkie

Home Organization

Moda Bake Shop!

Moda Bake Shop

Followers

Thursday, April 17, 2008

The Babies Room.

Alright so Robin keeps telling me that this is our blog and that I need to contribute. So here it goes... We are at our final week of the pregnancy and it looks like she's going to be late... huh... like mother, like daughter. We are both so excited to meet her that it's starting to feel like a fever almost. After nine months of waiting I think its about time we get that chance. We had a doctors appointment today and we are going to go in on Monday, if she doesn't come before then, to have some tests done, and an ultrasound. Then if she still hasn't come on Thursday then we go in and plan with the doctor when we'll be induced. The doctor seems to think that at the latest it will be, is by weeks end we will have our precious little baby girl.
The room is about 85% complete just calking, painting and moving the mound of baby gifts piled in our living room. I've been working the last couple of days on the closet and I think it looks pretty good... Not to toot my own horn but yes, I am amazing. :-)
Times have been stressful lately with me trying to find a new job, Robin coming close to ending her academic career, preparing for the little one, and trying to figure out which out of my 4 vehicles will be the cheapest to fix and use... I think the Jeep is going to win, but we still have each other and our faith and of course the free baby stuff. Thanks y'all!!
I know Robin's posts are a lot better than mine, and I'm hoping that she'll hate this and say that she'll write all the rest. :-)
Peace!!!

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

It was a very nice post Brad! Don't be too hard on yourself. And the closet looks great! Good luck waiting for your little girl to come... I know how hard it is to be late! Dusty and I can't wait to see pictures of her!

Aisha Johnson said...

Yep, Brad, I think you are in as "blog updater" not that I don't love Robin's posts...Yeah...baby is coming soon!! I loved the little peak at the babies room. So cute!!

Melanie said...

Wow, the baby room looks like it's coming along. I love the colors. Way to be a great handy man Brad!!

Anonymous said...

I like hearing from you both! And I'm sooo soooo SOOOO excited for you two! I hope your next week goes amazing! Oh...have you decided on a name yet? hehe.

Lauri said...

I don't think you're going to have much luck with Robin not letting you post anymore!