Brad and I met up with Candice and the girls, Lauri, Tyler & Emma at the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point. I have to admit it was somewhat disappointing. Only 20% of the tulips at the festival had opened. It was fun to hang out with everyone though, and all the girls looked adorable as usual. Brad and I were there for about 3 hours, and boy can I feel it now! Note to self...take it easy on the walking when you're 9 months pregnant...Ouch!
Gavin's Graduation
4 months ago







3 comments:
Wow, sorry its been so long since I've seen your blog... First of all, what a cute baby nephew!!! Crazy tons of hair!!! Congrats to your sister!!! :) The nursery is looking good, and Brad, we all know you are amazing!!!! I'm probably a little late for the name vote, but here is my input: #1- Isabel #2- Zoe, but mostly, it doesn't matter in the slightest what anyone else thinks but you and maybe a little bit Brad. Go with your gut and don't look back. :) Cute pics of the tulip festival. I hope you had fun. It was kind of out of control, always is with my girls. I'm grateful for your patience. Well, just wanted to tell ya you both are awesome!!! I think you should vote on date and weigt of the baby. Here is my guess: April 25 (because we all know that is the best day of the year already) 7lbs 6 oz. love you guys- Cand
Hey Robin - I happened across your blog from Jaymi! Congrats - can't wait for your little girl to come, that is so exciting. Her room looks adorable. Good luck with the delivery! Monica
Cute pics! It was a fun time. My vote for the weight of the baby is 7lbs 5oz and 19 inches long. And I predict she will be one of the 5 cutest girls ever!
Post a Comment