Isabel Noss was finally born April 25th at 8:42 p.m. She weighed 7 pounds 5 ounces and is 19 inches long. She is very sweet and very alert for being so little, and already full of smiles. In fact, we went to our first pediatrician appointment today and he said that she's as alert as a one-month-old baby! Here are some pictures:
Gavin's Graduation
4 months ago







8 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS!! She's sooooo cute! What a little sweetheart! Congrats! And thanks for the pictures, I am so excited for you guys. I'm glad you're doing well. Can't wait for more updates!
Love ya,
Car
She's Beautiful!!!!!! Congrats from the Jenkins! Our little girls will just have to meet next time we're in Utah- or if you come here... we never go to Utah
Congrats!She is so cute and I'm so jealeous of the dark hair. We will have to get together some time.
She is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I am so happy for you!!!!
I'm glad you went with Isabel.Keep the updates coming. :0)
She is gorgeous! Can't wait to see her!!
OH!!! Cute! I can't wait to see her! Beautiful little girl...OH!!!!
She's a doll. Looks like her mama!
Post a Comment