Organizing Junkie

Home Organization

Moda Bake Shop!

Moda Bake Shop

Followers

Monday, March 24, 2008

The Name Game

Brad and I have yet to pick a name for our baby girl. I'm the worst decision maker in the world, and this is SUCH a permanent decision. So, we're throwing it out there...here are the top 4 names:

PollPub.com VoteWhat should we name our baby girl?
Zoe
Isabel
Natalie
Gracie

View Results Poll powered by PollPub.com Free Polls

4 comments:

Carly said...

Aw, so is Carly out of the running now? I'm bummed... :) But my vote still goes to Isabel! Love it!!

Anonymous said...

I'm tellin' ya, if you name her Isabel, I'm gonna call her Bella! Just so you know! :)

Lauri said...

You really can't go wrong with any of those names. But my favorite is still Izzy(Isabel).

Jaymi said...

I had such a hard time deciding on a name too. I love Isabel or Gracie.