Organizing Junkie

Home Organization

Moda Bake Shop!

Moda Bake Shop

Followers

Saturday, July 12, 2008

New Job!!!

I have a new job!  I've been wanting one for a while now, but finally decided to start looking a few weeks ago.  I start work at Stoel Rives, L.L.P on Monday in the Labor/Employment Litigation practice group.  I'm more than ready to be back in corporate law and I'm also excited to be once again, working downtown (that means meeting up for lunches girls...you know who you are).  The sad part, however, is not being with Izzy during the day, but it's very comforting knowing that she has such awesome aunts and a grandma who love her and who I completely trust to take care of her.  Thanks so much Candice, Lauri, Jenny and Carolee for helping Brad and I out. We love you!  

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Robin, that is so exciting. And I'm so happy your going to be down town again. Yes, lunch is a must!!! It's been way to long. ;9)

Jaymi said...

Wow, you guys always have something new going on. That's exciting. We need to get together with everyone sometime.

Grasteit Family said...

Hey Robin, your blog is so cute. Congrats on your new baby. She is beautiful. Good luck with your new job. I'm excited to be a blog buddie. Kerri

Grasteit Family said...

Thank you so much it was really moving to read your comment about my Mom. You know all my friends (like you) from Page make me feel like I'm home again. Good memories. Love, Kerri

jess said...

yeah! jenny just sent me a link to your blog. i didn't know you had izzy... CONGRATS! it will be fun for her and noah to grow up together. congrats about your new job too!