Organizing Junkie

Home Organization

Moda Bake Shop!

Moda Bake Shop

Followers

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Daddy's Girl

We went to Sugarhouse park the other day and just hung out and snapped some pictures.  I was able to get a few of Brad playing with Izzy when he wasn't aware of it.  She is fascinated with Brad...or maybe it's just the gray whiskers :-), but anyhow, she just loves looking at him (and so does her mama!).  She already has her daddy wrapped around her little finger.

8 comments:

ellisboys said...

I want to squish her little legs!! Such cute pictures, he looks like an awesome daddy!

Our Little Family said...

She is so cute. It is also nice to see this side of Brad, although I always thought he'd be a great Dad - especailly to a cute little girl.

Aisha Johnson said...

So cute!! What a great little family!!

Ben and Jenny said...

I love these pictures. It makes me want to get out my own camera and take some pictures.

Lauri said...

That is so priceless. She definitely does love her daddy. She's a cutie!

Melanie said...

adorable, I just love those chubby legs. :0)

Grasteit Family said...

I just tagged you! Look at my blog!

Candice said...

I love your precious princess!!! It just melts your heart when you see your hubby be such an awesome daddy- Those Noss boys :) Perfect song to go with your blog!!! How do you link music to your blog?