Well, Izzy is now 9 weeks old. The pics above were taken when she was about 6 weeks old. Our little chub-a-lub is now 13 pounds 14 oz and growing so fast! The time has flown by since she was born, and tomorrow I go back to work. I can take Izzy with me, but we'll see how that goes. She is a really good baby and pretty much only cries when she wants her bottle, but I worry about being too busy at work to pay enough attention to her. She has been sleeping through the night since she was 5 weeks old, and lately has been sleeping on average from 10:30 at night to 7:30 in the morning. She has so much personality and expressions that she makes us laugh all the time. I think she is definitely going to be a daddy's girl for sure :-)
Gavin's Graduation
4 months ago







3 comments:
What a cutie-pie! Good luck going back to work. That could be hard, but if anyone can do it, I know you can. I'd love to see more pictures of all her cute expressions if you get the chance!
It was so good seeing you guys yesterday. She is so cute. Her and Kenny will be buddies at the family parties:)
She is super cute Robin. Having a little girl is so much fun. She is adorable.
Post a Comment