Brad and I bought a new car on Saturday and I love driving a vehicle that I feel is not going to fall apart on me any second. The transmission was going out on my Honda, the AC was broken(again), which made driving a baby around in the middle of the day absolutely impossible. The wheel bearings were making an awful noise and the car needed new brakes. So...after figuring out an estimate of how much it would cost to fix the thing, we decided a new car may not be a bad option. Brad always said he would never drive a Hyundai, but it had great ratings in Consumer Reports and was also a Consumer Report top pick, so he agreed to go to the dealership. Neither of us has ever had a new car before - only used. I'm loving the Santa Fe and it has so much more storage than the Honda, plus... it will be nice to have an SUV to drive in the snow next winter!
Gavin's Graduation
4 months ago







5 comments:
Horray for new cars! Man, I need one of those... not that I even have a old one to complain of. Anyway, I'm glad you have something safe a cool to drive around in this summer! Looks like it's going to get hot!
Yeah!!! How fun!!! Your going to love having a good car to have with the wonderful snow we have :)The the AC will be wonderful too.
I know what you mean about your honda. I think mine is about had its day. Mine over heats in the summer time. :0
Yeah, I love your car!!! It is truly AWESOME!!!! Congrats!!!! Are you recognizing it in a parking lot full of cars yet? (ha ha) So fun to see you at dance and baseball. You guys are wonderful. :) I just can't get enough of your sweet little Izzy!!!
Nice car!! Your baby is so adorable. Tell Brad Hello from Cori!! I hope your baby is an angel!
Cori
Yeah for new cars! I really like your car! Brad doesn't know what he's talking about. Okay, so maybe he does. But all he can think about are jeeps! I think, deep down, he really love your new car, too!
Post a Comment