We have a new nephew!! Noah Kile Bigelow was born on March 15th, weighing 8 pounds 11 ounces. He's 21 inches long and has a head full of hair. Just a few more weeks until his cousin arrives! The nursery is really coming along. Brad has been working so hard on it, and his dad, Tyler, Cory and Clay have all helped out to make our nursery spectacular! I'll get some pics up soon. In the meantime, here's some pics of Noah!
Gavin's Graduation
4 months ago



.jpg)








4 comments:
What a little cutie-pie! Holy cow, I've never seen so much hair on a newborn! He's got GQ hair already! :) So fun, and I can't wait to see pics of his little cousin next! And pictures of the nursery of course. Congrats to you all, and especially to Jenny!
Oh my goodness. I didn't realize how much hair he had. He is one cute little baby. I hope Jenny recovers fast. I'm excited for baby girl to come!!! And I can't wait to see pictures of the nursery.
Holy Cow that IS alot of hair!!!! But he's adorable! I can't wait for Izzy/Grace(or was it Gracie?)/one of the other 20 names you've come up with! :) Now one question: Is there anything with the word "Jeep" in the nursery at all? ;)
♥ Nikabocker
He is so cute! He has more hair than Emma (almost). Can't wait to see what Izzy's going to look like. I'm sure she'll be a beauty!
Post a Comment