Wow! Long time. Wish I had some great reason why I haven't blogged for all these months, but I don't. Izzy is getting bigger everyday and I'm constantly amazed at all she takes in around her. She's so funny and definitley the love of our lives. Sometimes I have to remind myself that she is is only 2 1/2 because she can act a lot older. She's very outgoing and assertive and loves anything girly. Lately when I get home from work, she insists on wearing a "beautiful dress", and then twirls and dances with her babies. Brad lost his job at the end of August, but has kept busy with working with his brother doing remodeling jobs and going to school full time. This is the first year Izzy seems to really be aware of Christmas which has been fun. This is also her first year really playing in the snow. Here are some pics from the last few months.
Date with mom to Disney on Ice








0 comments:
Post a Comment