We found out that we will be blessed with another sweet baby in September - only this time a boy! Brad is on cloud 9, though he is quick to say he would have been just as thrilled if it were another girl. Izzy is very excited and mentions daily that there is a baby brother in mommy's tummy. She loves babies, and is such a good mommy to all her dollies, that I am sure this little boy is going to be adored and well looked after by his big sister. Its been a year almost since my last post - whoops! In all honesty, I think I go for such a long period of time, that when I sit down to update my blog, I feel almost overwhelmed with all the updating I feel I need to do and give up. I do, however, feel that these blogs are good for family memories in a journal sort-of-way, so I am going to try and be better. Izzy has grown so much this year! She is so smart and bright, and loves to learn. She loves to sing, dance, and give impromptu performances on the fireplace for her dad and I. Almost every day when I get home from work she wants to put on a "pretty dress" and have a tea party. As much as she is drawn to pretty girly things, she also loves to play with cars, and her cousin Noah's power tools and monster trucks. The two of them can often be found tormenting Jenny's poor cat with plastic drills and saws. Brad is done with school for the sememster - he's majoring in manufacturing & mechanical engineering, and I'm so glad that he is in a program that he is really enjoying. He is now focusing on looking even harder for a job with this new baby on the way. If anyone knows of anywhere that is hiring for afternoon/nights please let us know! I've just been busy with work and attending the many tea parties that Izzy hosts nightly. She keeps my evenings full and happy, and I can't wait to get home to her at night. She just turned 3 on Monday and I feel so blessed that she is in our lives and part of our family. She brings so much joy and happiness to our lives, and makes Brad and I laugh all the time with the funny things she says or does. Well, I'm off to a birthday party for our girl at Grandma's house, so I will post more on that later.
Gavin's Graduation
4 months ago







3 comments:
Congrats again and I hope all goes well for you guys!
Wahoo, so excited for you guys. And I'm glad you are keeping your post. I check it often for updates so keep them coming.
Congrats !!!!
Post a Comment