I've been absent from the blogging world for a couple months. Summers are just so busy! Nothing too exciting to report but we did get back from a much needed 6 day camping trip with Brad's family. It was so much fun and I'm so lucky to have the most awesome inlaws! Apart from running after Izzy, 4-wheeling, hiking, etc., I was able to catch up on some much needed sleep - I've been SO exhausted lately! Work is good, Brad is good, Dogs are good-driving Brad nuts, but good :-)and Izzy is amazing!! We've had so much fun with her this summer. She is constantly amazing me with new things she has learned and her independant I-can-do-it-myself nature. She has learned the word "No" and uses it often. She has also been signing more and using words with her signs so we can tell that "Mo" is more. She is very stubborn like her mommy and daddy, and is prone to meltdowns when she doesn't get her way :-), but she loves to give kisses and "loves" and has been entertaining Brad and I with her new love of singing (mostly along to High School Musical, which she is still obsessed with). Below are some pictures from our camping trip :-)
Gavin's Graduation
4 months ago







6 comments:
Wow! Totally shocked you are posting to the blogging world. I thought you were never coming back. Love the pic of Izzy and brad building the sand castle.
CUTE! Love you!
I love seeing the fun pictures and hearing about what you are up to. I can't wait to go camping myself.
I can't believe how big she is already! She looks like a little girl now. So cute. You and Jenny should come back over for a girls' afternoon... :)
very fun! She's just adorable Robin!=0)
Okay Brad, you are looking really old, (hee, hee, hee)! Where has all that gray come from? Could it be that having a little girl is stressing you out?
Post a Comment