Organizing Junkie

Home Organization

Moda Bake Shop!

Moda Bake Shop

Followers

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Eating Dandelions

Monday Jenny, me and the kids went to the park to hang out for a bit. Noah had a blast picking up trash and both he and Izzy kept trying to eat the dandelions - both fluffy and flower. When it was time to go Izzy had the biggest tantrum I've ever seen! She did not want to leave the dandelions behind. Brad was at work but we were all able to enjoy a BBQ with his family later that night, where I was able to see the true rocker Brad is while playing Guitar Hero. The boy's got skill, that's all I'll say. Big wet Izzy kisses are the Best! Mmmm....dandelions! Kissing Cousins...we probably shouldn't encourage that too much.

7 comments:

Carly said...

So cute! And you look like Momma Long Legs in that last photo... whoo! :)

Monica said...

I love that last picutre of you hold both the kiddos hands. Adorable. Of course, Izzy eating a wishing flower is pretty dang cute too!

jgirl said...

Izzy, eating the dandelions is adorable! Little one's do the funniest things!=0)

Lyenna Kemp said...

I love the dandelion eating! My kids have such a sensitive gag reflex I'm sure it would have come right back out. What cute pics. And I like the cute kissing baby cousins. We all have that in our families. At least we do.

Our Little Family said...

Don't you just love baby kisses??!! Your little girl is so cute! It looks like a nice outing with the kidddo's!!

Marlies said...

When did you grow your legs so long? I mean I know you have always been tall, but with two little ones on either side of you it just makes you look all that much taller!

Administrator said...

She has gotten so big! I remember when you started at work and brought in a picture of her and she was so little.