Ok...so it's more of a ssssllllooooowwwww ARMY crawl. But she can actually get from here to there. She's been very content so far to just roll to the objects she wants or to just have things handed to her. She's getting so big - looking at Lauri's new baby, Mya, it's hard for me to remember that Izzy was once that little. She is so funny at this stage. She makes these monster noises (or so we call them) and growls for the fun of it. She loves to clap, have her daddy toss her (very lightly) into the lovesac which leaves her cackling hysterically, and she loves to give slobbery wet kisses which I absolutely love. Lately Brad and I have had fun watching her fall asleep. She is absolutely wired for a bit after I give her the last bottle of the night, I turn the lights out, and she plays this sort of game in her crib with her doll(It's more like attack of the doll) where she's violently waving the doll all over the place and giggling. She also scoots around in her crib to the video monitor and knocks it off the edge of the crib and onto the floor (I know, why we put it there I don't know). After awhile she just zonks out. So...as you can tell, I just can't get enough of her.
Gavin's Graduation
4 months ago







5 comments:
It's so fun to watch them grow up isn't it? Savor every moment. They get big too fast!
I can just imagine you checking up on her as watching this and then walking into the hall, covering your mouth and giggling. It is so fun to watch them isn't it!
Too Cute! That is such a fun stage - and it's only going to get better :o)
I don't blame you. She is so darn cute!!!!
She is such a fun baby! Even though I have my hands full, I miss being able to tend her. Maybe you and Brad should go somewhere and Tyler and I will watch her for you!
Post a Comment