Organizing Junkie

Home Organization

Moda Bake Shop!

Moda Bake Shop

Followers

Saturday, January 16, 2010

CHRISTMAS!

I've neglected my blog since the new year began. Christmas was a lot of fun this year. Christmas eve was spent having German festivities with the German side of the family (dad Noss' family). We had a delicious German dinner, opened presents afterwards and sang Christmas carols. Izzy had a ball with all the cousins. I think this Christmas was so much more fun this year because Izzy was definitely more aware of all the fun Christmas decorations and lights. Christmas morning she just wanted to play with her unwrapped Christmas presents which left Brad and I to open her presents for her. After having our own little Christmas at our house very early Christmas morning we went over to Brad's parent's house for more early morning festivities. Needless to say it was a fun day full of surprises and giddy little girls (our nieces). I had been in St. George the weekend before Christmas to have an early Christmas with my family. Below are some pics from our Christmas.


Notice there are no decorations on the bottom half of the tree. We have a little girl that likes to throw "balls".

I've been wanting a sewing machine FOREVER and I got one from my mom and from the Noss'! Too funny!

The Christmas Aftermath.

This was a HUGE reason why we couldn't get her to open up presents Christmas morning. She wouldn't get off the bike! I think she felt pretty big like her cousins.

9 comments:

Monica said...

Looks like a fun Christmas. After a few kids you stop getting your own kids toys for Christmas - they seem to get enough from everyone else (and Santa).

jgirl said...

totally agree with Monica, they get presents from 2 sets of grandparents, all of their Aunties and a Great-Grandma too! Mom just buys clothes, shoes...useful stuff=0)

Stutz Family said...

Cute family picts! I'm glad that you had a good Christmas, looks like Izzy made off with a haul!

The Farnsworths said...

Looks like you had a nice holiday! You got your hair cut, looks way cute!! Hope you all are doing well!!

Carly said...

Oooh, yay for a new sewing machine! Can't wait to see what you make with it! :) Izzy's so cute, can't believe how big she's getting!

Laura said...

Looks like fun! Did you change your number? I tried to call you about VT, but it didn't work! Oh well!!

Melanie said...

you chopped your hair!!! how cute. I love it. I think it was the year for sewing machines :0) You'll have to post your projects

Melanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura said...

Yes! You got a sewing machine! What are you working on? I have started quilting...if you are looking for awesome fabric, go to Purl Soho online, they've got great stuff.