Organizing Junkie

Home Organization

Moda Bake Shop!

Moda Bake Shop

Followers

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

HaLlOwEeN!*

SOOOO glad Halloween is over. I had to dress Izzy up 5, count'em FIVE times in a 2-week period. I went cheap this year. I already had the tutu and wings, tights, and flower bling for her hair, so all I had to buy was a cheap leotard at Target and some fairy shoes that I altered from the dollar store (and hair glitter of course!) Here are some pics of my little fairy: I also had to make a billion cupcakes the week of Halloween for Izzy's party at daycare and for my office party. I thought I was cup-caked out for awhile, but for my birthday, my awesome inlaws gave me an amazing cake decorating set (I've been wanting to learn how to do it), and I can't wait to use it. Here are some fun ideas that I got from the internet and a friend at work. Luckily they turned out pretty good. I can't find my graveyard cupcake pics, but here's one from the web that I copied them from. Super Easy! Cookie Monster Cupcakes

6 comments:

Kim said...

Ok, those Cookie Monster cupcakes are the cutest cupcakes! I love them!

Cara said...

Great job! I too would someday like to learn how to decorate cakes. AInsley asked for a horse cake this year and I had to talk her out of it... so beyond my skills!

jgirl said...

love the costume on Izzy she is such a little doll! the cupcakes turned out way too cute as well!=0)

Jake & Hillary said...

Izzy is so cute! I love her costume. Awesome cupcakes!

Monica said...

LOVE those cookie monster cupcakes. Those are adorable!

Administrator said...

She looks to freakin cute! I love her costume and hair.