The babysitter when I need to get some cleaning done in our house is High School Musical 3. I'm not exaggerating when I tell you that Izzy will stare at that movie until it is over (117 minutes to be exact). She LOVES the singing and dancing and frequently bobs her cute little head to the music. Our neighbor was doing some spring cleaning and gave us their cute little CareBear bike for Izzy to play with. Last night when I was cooking some dinner I stuck my head around the corner to see Izzy staring at Zac Efron getting his groove on and chillin' on her new bike with her feet propped up...
Gavin's Graduation
4 months ago







2 comments:
We all do the TV babysitting thing. It can work wonders. The pictures of her sleeping are hilarious and adorable.
That is so cute. TV is a miracle worker. :0)
Post a Comment