Organizing Junkie

Home Organization

Moda Bake Shop!

Moda Bake Shop

Followers

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas

Well, Christmas has come and gone and now I'm trying to find room for the haul Izzy made out with. We spent Christmas in St.George and spent our time 4-wheeling, shooting guns (I even shot a clay pigeon!), and hanging out with the fam. It was really nice to spend 6 days with Izzy as I miss out being with her 10 hours a day during a normal week. Sunday we had Christmas all over again with Brad's parents. Izzy is enjoying presents galore, and even had a blast playing in the boxes and wrapping paper on Christmas day.

3 comments:

Keeping up With the Boys said...

Don't you love how once you have a kid they get ALL of the presents? Can't we get just one or two??

Jaymi said...

Wow it looks like she really did hit the jack pot. Isn't so fun having her and Noah so close in age and location? We definately need to get together some time.

Melanie said...

I love the pictures of Noah grabbing Izzy's hair. She gets cuter and cuter every day. :o