Organizing Junkie

Home Organization

Moda Bake Shop!

Moda Bake Shop

Followers

Monday, May 12, 2008

Graduation!

Well, I finally graduated. When I found out that the date for graduation was so near my due date, I wasn't sure if I wanted to walk...but I was feeling good so I decided to go ahead and participate in commencement a week after Isabel was born. In other news...Isabel is now almost 2 1/2 weeks old. It's been an adventure, and I never knew how sleep deprived I'd be. She's so much fun though and already has quite the personality. We had another doctors appointment today and he said that she is now 9 pounds 4 oz., and is 22 inches long.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congrats Robin! That's so exciting!

Carly said...

Congrats! You did it! And you look gorgeous, what an awesome time in your life right now, your first child and graduation! I'm really happy for you.

Melanie said...

Wahoo!! your done!! You look great :0)

Lauri said...

Congrats! You look beautiful! And 9 pounds! All that eating is sure paying off!

Aisha Johnson said...

Robin! Yeah!! We thought this day would never come...but here you are. DONE with school! Congrats on all of these wonderful things in your life, you deserve it!